IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 2 1. Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle

1. Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle

• Author
    Profile photo of Anh Tong
    Anh Tong
    Participant

1. ——————————————————————————–
    Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle. Both schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
    It is true that harmful lifeway is existing in the thinking of more and more kids at the present time. While I accept that schools and parents must take full responsibility for their children, I believe that young people should also have awareness for their own actions.
    On the one hand, there are variety reasons why schools and parents are liable about their children’s mistakes. One reason is that students have less knowledge about society and life which are not usually mentioned in school environment. In addition, they need a long time to develop necessary skills which could help them to stay away from unhealthy lifestyle. Furthermore, because of busy work, many parents are not enough time for their children, sometimes children desire try a new things or relations which can lead them to harmful lifestyle . For example, young people could be related to alcohol, smoking or violence if lack of interest from their family and schools.
    On the other hand, students should be responsible to which they decide, because teachers and parents could not always be beside with them. There are times when they have to think carefully to know which one is right and which one is wrong, such as they don’t ought to bully other friends, not lazy in studying or have to complete their homework. Additionally, children should also get information about life skills from many sources, like newspaper, TV news or books instead of looking forward parent’s helps.
    In conclusion, it is certainly to that responsibility belongs to both educational institution and family, but this is no by means young people can do anything they want, they can have a decisions in authorized range and keep their healthy life thanks to good knowledge from society.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

this is my essay . thanks

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

Please start a new topic thread. Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016