IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online
  • Author

2. Some people say that parents should control their children’s behavior from a
    very young age. What do you think?
    Answer:
    Nowadays, education of children is becoming mainly task for their parents. Many people accept that parents should control their children’s behavior when they were young age, I believe that this is correct opinion.
    There is a variety of reason why parent should do this thing. On the one hand, this seem be to easier when parents or teacher teach children about behavior from young age. That to be sure that, they always following adult’s behavior, so if parent have correct teaching methods, their children will form good habit in the life. Simply because, in the young age, with innocent mind, children almost learn everything through environment around by their own eyes or ears. For instance, children will mimic parent’s behavior such as holding pen by right hand, expressing their own love to member in family, having polite behavior to elder people or everyone in the life.
    On the other hand, there are also many benefits when children are controlled by parent from young age. With good behavior, they will become a helpful person for social. They trained how to build strong relationship or enhance communication skills. From smallest action, for example, with children have good education, they always say “Hello” for everybody who they see or share their own toys for classmate or give a hand when friend who has trouble.
    In conclusion, for all reasons I have mentioned above, I strongly believe that in oder to form correct habit for children, the their parents should take care of the development of children from very young age.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Please kindly check!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016