IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 2 20180807 A writing task for cover letter

20180807 A writing task for cover letter

• Author
    Profile photo of thongnd
    thongnd
    Participant

Could you review and correct my writing?
    .Thanksd

————————-

Write a Cover letter for apply to the position that posted in a online website.
    Dear Sir/Lady,
    I am writing this letter regarding the application for the Senior Electrical Substation Design Engineer position. Your job description matches my experience.
    I have worked as a lead electrical engineer/project manager more than 40 GIS/AIS substations in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei…with more focus on solutions for primary & secondary systems. Recently,
    – As a lead electrical engineer for 66kV Tuas South Ave. 14 (7) GIS substation project in Singapore with double busbars configuration (20 feeders with double couplers and double sections) of Singapore Power. With included all the Layout arrangement, protection concept, CT calculation, sizing, detail design for detail design for schematic diagrams using Engineering Base/AUCOTEC (refer to some reference drawings).
    – As a Project engineering manager for 66(132)kV Lumut GIS substation in Brunei with configuration 1 1/3 with 10 Diameters with double sections (42 Circuit breaker). In charge for developing all technical design such as interface concept, Layout arrangement, protection concept, CT/VT calculation, Grounding system, review all the schematic diagram and vendor documents. (refer to reference drawings)
    – As a Project engineering manager for 66(132)kV Panaga GIS substation in Brunei with double busbars configuration (16 feeders with double couplers and double sections). In charge for developing all technical design such as interface concept, Layout arrangement, protection concept, CT/VT calculation, Grounding system, review all the schematic diagram and vendor documents. (Refer to reference drawing).
    – As an Engineering Manager for 150kV GIS Pertamina GIS Substation in Indonesia with a scope of supply: 2 bays 150kV GIS, HV Cables, 2 50MVA Power Transformers, 21 13.8kV MV SWGs, 2 x 2500kVAR Capacitor banks, Control & Protection system.
    – As an Engineering Manager for 110kV Ecoseido project in Vietnam, scope of supply 1x 63MVA 115kV Power Transformer
    – As an Engineering Manager for proposal such as: 115kV Buayai Bio Power GIS S/s in Thailand, 66(132) kV Mangis AIS substations (upgrading project) in Brunei, Harmony GIS s/s project in Thailand
    For design and engineering works, I used software AUTOCAD, Engineering base, EPLAN, Promis-E, ETAP, SKM, Excel, …
    For DigSilent software as required for Power system study, I can use after 4 weeks refresh for carrying out Power studies. I had reviewed the Transmission network of NZ with modelling by DigSilent for self-study and review in advance.
    I am familiar with all the engineering stages included project schedule, cost management, and manage subcontractors for new T&D projects or survey an existing substation for proposing a modification or upgrading solutions.
    I am very confident to satisfy all the requirement of your job description. If you need any more information, please let me know.
    I am going to visit Christchurch and Auckland in September. I can visit your company for a general discussion.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours sincerely,
    Nguyen, Dinh Thong

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Kindly check!

IELTS Veteran

[19:17:20, 10/8/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Cảm ơn bạn!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016