IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 2 3. Some people say that subjects like arts, music, drama and creative writing ar

3. Some people say that subjects like arts, music, drama and creative writing ar

• Author

3. Some people say that subjects like arts, music, drama and creative writing are
    more beneficial to children and therefore they need more of these subjects to be
    included in the timetable. Do you agree or disagree?
    Answer:
    Nowadays, the education system has a wide range kind of subject to student can choose. While I accepted that kind of subject such as arts, music, drama or composing writing carry over many advantages for the development of children’s mental, I believe that this may not suit many people.
    On the one hand, there are some benefits when children spend more time on learning art subjects. The first, through this subject, parents can discovery hidden talent of their children. In the future, they will become to artist, musician, director of dancer, which depend on their own passion or talent. The second advantage, when they participate in this subject, their knowledge not only academic but also real life is improved. For example, they learn sing a song or watching the film, which describe stories in real life status. Four skills in studying new language like vocabulary, listening, writing and reading will be enhance through only foreign song or film. Moreover, the subject like arts, music, drama and so on bring highly entertainment. In free time, children can draw picture to let their hair down after breaking working day.
    On the other hand, many people say that children need more of these subjects to be
    included in the timetable. The parent want to their children have good education, and force children learn all subject as much as possible. So they make whatever they want to hope that their children can gain wide range kind of knowledge in life. But this is question: “do children really love it?” or “do they really want to learn it”. If the answer is “no”, the parent should not force their children learn it anymore. The children feel bored, tired and even stress when they must join in this class.
    In conclusion, for all reason I have mentioned above, I believe that the subject related art should be considered before this subject is accepted to increase about amount of time in timetable of children.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Please kindly check!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016