IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 2 5. The world would be a much poorer place without color. To what extent would yo

5. The world would be a much poorer place without color. To what extent would yo

• Author

5. The world would be a much poorer place without color. To what extent would
    you agree or disagree.
    Answer:
    The life is colorful. But, what will happen when everything without color? In the future, the world would be a much poorer place without color. In my opinion, I strongly disagree about this thing.
    On the one hand, there are some of disadvantages when everything without color. Let imagine that you could not see and all white color around you. To be sure that people could not define objects, people only hear or touch in it. This thing is very dangerous. Because, for example, you do not distinguish between the knife on the table and table, so, the knife will be dropped down to your leg and making injuries whenever you touch in it. Moreover, when people live in the world without color, every action will be stopped. Student could not reading book, worker do not complete task and so on…
    On the other hand, color plays an integral part in the life. It helps people could see clearly everything. In addition, color is special in our culture. It is symbolized for feeling of people such as: red color is love and also dangerous, white color is peace and happiness of wedding, black is symbol for the death. And, green color is color belong to nature. It is factor to decrease stress for the eyes, let their hair down after breaking working day. Nowadays, many prisons are painted pink and green to put prisoners in the better mood.
    In conclusion, for all reason I have mentioned above, I believe that our life could not without color. This seem be that it is extremely terrible if lacking color, because color always plays an important role in this world.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Hi.This is your corrected essay. Thank you for trusting us!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016