• Chữa bài IELTS Task 1

• Phan Thi Diem Phuc

Participant
      October 16, 2017 at 9:37 am

Assignment: You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or to try to get a job. You think he/she should get a job.
      Write a letter to this friend. In your letter:
      1. Say why he/she would not enjoy going to college
      2. Explain why getting a job is a good idea for him/her
      3. Suggest types of job that would be suitable for him/her
      Answer:
      Dear John,
      How are things with you? It was so happy to receive your letter as I haven’t heard from you for ages since your family’s moving. I was likely placed in similar situation with you, thus I can understand your present confusion.
      As a friend, I share some honest thoughts with you after one week of thinking. Upon your telling, your dad is in debt and your mom is experiencing series lung treatment. Your college attendance therefore will place one more financial burden on your relatives. You are almost expected to be one of the central pillars of your home. Your income can cover gradually your father’s owing amount and your mother’s hospital fee. Moreover, you are able to take this golden chance to discover yourself especially potential capacity before entering a proper institution.
      In my view, jobs whose nature is stable and doesn’t require much movement outside of your city are the best options for you. The reasons are you can receive an unchangeable remuneration monthly and have time to give physical support to your mother.
      Hope these things are useful for you and wish to see you soon.
      Best wishes
      Phuc

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • dongmanhkien

Participant
      October 18, 2017 at 1:01 am

Cảm ơn bạn đã gửi bài!
      Có thắc mắc nào cứ hỏi nha bạn :”)

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 1’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online