IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 2 AGREE OR DISAGREE – STUDENTS COME FROM RURAL AREAS

AGREE OR DISAGREE – STUDENTS COME FROM RURAL AREAS

• Author
    Profile photo of Oanh
    Oanh
    Participant

Poor students or students who come from rural areas often find it is difficult to get access to the university education, so some people think universities should make it easier for them to study at.
    To what extent do you agree or disagree?
    It is sometimes argued that students who are miserable and come from rustic regions often have trouble in accessing to university and many think that universities should create more supportive policies to assist students from these kinds of area have more opportunities to study. I totally agree with this opinion.
    First and foremost, a convincing reason to support the idea is that the university’s public image will be accelerated efficiently. To be more specific, many private universities ran the humanitarian campaigns that gave a lot scholarship for students who are from the countryside. Thanks to that action, poor students are given more motivation to gain the education. Secondly, offering more measures to support the studying of rural students that create a fair educative environment. Not only the rich but also the poor have equal right to develop their dreams of achieving a higher education.
    Many other angles can be found in the fact that making more especially ways for poor guys to access the university path have a lot of benefits to nation. Literacy rates will be increased because everybody has the same interests that being educated and acquire more cognition. Therefore, society will receive the significant quality young employees and staff as well. As a result, the nation’s economy also receives the quite sizeable profits.
    To conclude, offering more effective methods for all students no matter where they are from to enter the entrance university is really the top priority which education of the country should carry out immediately.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

please kindly check my notes here, and feel free to leave comments if you have any questions. Thanks a lot :)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

You left ” educational official… ” in your last comment, but I’m wondering that it would more sensible if you wrote ” educational office ” huh?
      I’m sorry if I’m asking you with a silly question:(

IELTS Veteran

[5/16/2018, 10:22:11 AM] Cám ơn các bạn!

IELTS Veteran

Hi bạn, ‘educational official’ ở đây mang nghĩa là những người làm cho nhà nước trong ngành giáo giục, đặc biệt là những người có quyền để thay đổi điều gì đó, hoặc bạn có thể dùng ‘educational bureau’ (bộ giáo dục) nói chung, hoặc educational office cũng được bạn nhé.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016