IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Home Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 2 cam 11 test 2 task 2

cam 11 test 2 task 2

• Author

Topic:
    Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for government to make it a legal requirement.
    To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?

Some people hold the view that household’s waste is not recycled enough. I totally agree with the idea that the comprehensive solution to rise the number of products recycled is to impose a legal regulation which forces people reuse and recycle their waste. In this essay, I will support my opinion with specific arguments.
    First and foremost, bringing a new law which requires citizens to recycle makes them pay closer attention on the information that helps them to figure out how reuse their waste effectively. In other words, there are a number of ways that people can apply to reduce, reuse and recycle their waste, which can be found out on the Internet easily. However, individuals have many excuses to put off searching about such useful knowledge. Thus, legal requirement is necessary to convince people to update about the recycling instantly, which also shoulders the responsibility protecting our planet.
    Furthermore, it is undeniable that if governments introduce policies about recycling, people will have to recycle in spite of their preferences, otherwise they are likely to get fines or penalties. There is no doubt that people are usually afraid of breaking laws and no one wants to lose their money due to the lack of recycling, which they might avoid easily. For that reasons, laws play a crucial role in making people recycle more.
    Nevertheless, although laws in which require people to recycle have positive effects on the environment, it is suggested that government should also launch media campaigns to elevate citizens’ awareness and knowledge of how important recycling is, making it a volunteer instead of a requirement.
    In conclusion, even though making recycling as a obligation is very difficult, I personally believe that governments need to take measures to do it urgently, which could be very useful to deal with environmental problems.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Kindly check!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

cam 11 test 3

IELTS Veteran

[5/17/2018, 9:20:33 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

IELTS Veteran

[5/17/2018, 9:20:47 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new topics and replies.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016