IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Discuss+opinion

• Author
    Profile photo of Đinh Tiến Sơn
    Đinh Tiến Sơn
    Participant

(09/09/2017) The mobile phone is used both for work and personal phone calls at all times of the day, every day of the week. Do you think this has more positive or negative effects both for individuals and society?
    It is true that the mobile phones are used now all time for business and social purposes . while there are some negative impacts on both personals and society as a whole , I would argue that the negative effects are outweigh the positive effects .
    On the one hand, the way of using mobile phone is the common problem . In order to live harmony with the one another in society , we must show the consideration for others , especially public places . Personally , I do not consider that using a mobile phone to create small talk with a loud voice is acceptable socially . While some people ignore that , I have argue with my fellow passengers on buses or trains who always try to talk at their top voice on their phones and do not pay attention for people around them . Luckily , the codes of conduct are enforced in cinemas , theaters , where mobile phones must be switched off.
    On the other hand , No one can deny that the mobile phones have helped them many things which improve their lifestyle . The entrepreneurs have admitted that they can run easier their business when they leave the office if the customer or employee can contract immediately .So, with many rapid transaction can be made by mobile phones ,entrepreneurs can reduce transportation fee and return more money from sales . Base on this benefit , not only companies can get more money , people also have more opportunities to get job . Beside that , people can contract with their relationship everywhere when they want . No matter where they are in around the world .
    In conclusion, It seems to me that while there are some negative impacts on both personals and society as a whole , I would argue that the negative effects are outweigh the positive effects

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Thank you for sending your work!
    If you have any question, don’t hesitate to ask :”)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

thank for your support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016