IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online
  • Author
    Profile photo of ka69yshowz0
    ka69yshowz0
    Participant

Food can be produced much more cheaply today because of improved fertilizers and better machinery. However, some of the methods used to do this may be dangerous to human health and may have negative effects on local communities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
    Improved fertilizers and advanced of machinery have substantially increased the food production and reduce the food price. Some methods have positive impacts while others put humans’ heath in danger. In my opinion, I do agree that the development of technology brings more benefits than disadvantages.
    On the one hand, by using upgraded machines and better fertilizers, the cost of production might reduce significantly. In fact, high-level fertilizers enable farmers to have good crops while poor-quality crops require more money for the improvement the quality of food. Moreover, the food production would be economical when using developed machines. The development of machinery, for example, would save a great deal of time and perhaps even benefit for farmers in term of labor cost. People therefore have more opportunities to invest of higher technology for the purposed of increasing the quantity of goods.
    On the other hand, dangerous methodologies can be harmful to people’s health and have negative impacts on the local communities. Not many farmers have thorough knowledge about the process they utilize and its long-term harmful effects to environment. For instance, some methods are also deleterious environment owing to the fertilizer was abused by farmers for a long time, and its might pollute to the air which can eventually cause lung cancer and other diseases. In addition, such technology reduce the need of workforce in local areas, as a result, local people will become unemployment and which means the standard of living of those people would down. Finally, the rich country can use this technology and further increase the gap between rich and poor.
    In conclusion, I believe that the benefit of using advanced machinery and better fertilizers in producing food eclipsed by the drawbacks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Please kindly check my notes here, and feel free to leave comments if you have any questions.

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

Hi Ivy Nguyen, mình có viết lại bài, nếu không phiền mong bạn coi giúp mình, co có đỡ hơn chưa

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

Chào bạn, bạn upload sang một post khác nhé. Mình xin lỗi bạn vì mình không thể sửa 2 bài trong cùng một post do vi phạm quy định của forum ấy. Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều ^^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016