IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

It's been alright!

• Author
    Profile photo of Phoebe
    Phoebe
    Participant

Some people think that governments should ban dangerous sports, while others think people should have freedom to do any sports or activity. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, there are more and more people who have been attempting to extreme sports. Some people have claimed that government should ban the kind of sport but others defeat the view that doing any sort of sport is a freedom right. In paragraphs, I will shed light to show my arguments.

To launch into the topic, extreme sports as recreational activities always bring a many benefits for humans generally. Firstly, people are healthier by getting enough physical activities and thinner with healthy body weight. For example, skateboarding is one of the popular extreme sports, which burn 500 calories per hour, tone a multitude of muscles. Secondly, extreme sports are able to bring people together. Instance of, the most extreme sports order a team-working skills or simply sharing interests. As far as my knowledge, training maneuvers in BMX, free running, skateboarding and inline skate forces people to learn from previous players that contributes people’s camaraderie and social interaction greatly. Finally, dealing with dangerous situations helps people enhance their fear management skills and stay calm during stressful time.

On the flip side, there are numerous serious injuries happening for extreme players. According to “Thrasher Magazine” skateboarders often subject themselves to bone-crunch falls to grin down steep handrails. Additionally, mount Everest is the classic example attempting the first until the end of 2011, there were 219 deaths. As a popular issue, BMX and skateboarders are commonly prosecuted for defacing private property, trespassing and even public facilities.

To sum up, the extreme sports’ advantages outweigh the drawbacks. In my opinion, I strongly believe that people are able to do any sport they like. It may not safe for players but it does not hurt any other people. ( 283)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

[19:42:15, 2/1/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016