IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

It's been alright!

• Author
    Profile photo of Phoebe
    Phoebe
    Participant

It is not necessary to travel to other places to learn about culture and people can learn from books, films or the Internet.
    Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, people are living in the information era when humans have ever learned easily through books, films or the Internet. Some people have belief that learning about culture and people through travelling is probably frivolous. In my opinion, I strongly disagree with this view.

To launch into the topic, I guarantee that travelling to other places is the best way to learn about languages which strongly relate to culture. As a matter of fact that people are impossible to learn about a country’s language without understanding the country’s culture and vice versa. Secondly, nobody is possible to penetrate people without directly communicating with them. When people travel to other areas or countries, they get numerous experiences which they learn viscerally. For instance, talking and chatting with indigenous people may unearth history, custom and personality easily. Finally, tourists are more likely to improve their inter-personal skills in a diversified environment. Obviously, people do not certaintly understand habits of foreigners without touching.

On the flip side, all knowledge from movies, books or the Internet was contributed from authors and intellectuals’ views. Therefore, people need to travel and experience to getting their own views. Moreover, awareness from books is slight parts of reality which is always limited by some individual opinions. Saint Augustine said that the world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. The knowledge in books have been not enough for people who love discovery. Additionally, nothing from books, movies or the Internet is extremely to be fascinating as artifact of knowledge.

To sum up, the awareness from books, movies or the internet are important for humans. Nevertheless, travelling helps people get immense experiences and varied opinions. (282 words)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

[23:52:58, 13/1/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

Hey, i got an error by software again. I can’t see from the 13th mistake to the 20th mistake.
    Can you guys help me take photos, please!
    Thank you!

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

Here you are.
    Best,
    Linh.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016