IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Home Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 2 Moving Companies, factories and their workers to the countryside

Moving Companies, factories and their workers to the countryside

• Author
    Profile photo of Bùi Minh Tuấn
    Bùi Minh Tuấn
    Participant

Traffic and housing problems in major cities could be solved by moving large companies, factories and their employees to the countryside
    To what extent do you agree or disagree?
    Answer:
    Today, traffic and housing have been worrying problems in big cities. People have been proposing measures to address the issues. I believe that relocating large companies, factories and their employees to the countryside would be the viable solutions.
    First of all, moving manufactures and their workers out of urban areas lead to reduce considerably traffic congestion. The obvious reason of that is the decrease of employees’ travel when commuting specially in rush hours. Moreover, if that happens, the number of vehicle which used for manufacturing will be cut down immensely. These changes will contribute greatly to reducing traffic congestion.
    Secondly, in regards to housing problems, if firms, factories and their staff move to the countryside, owning a house or apartment is not a problem. It is unquestionable that employees tend to choose their accommodation near their works. The implication of this is the increase of houses and apartments demands which would increase housing cost due to the high population densities. Thus, if these work places and workforce relocate to the country side, city houses and apartments price will fall and be more reasonable with city dwellers.
    In conclusion, by relocating workers to rural areas to work and reside, heavy traffic conditions and lack of accommodation in city centres could be handled. In my view, I am certain that the aforementioned solutions will solve the problem effectively.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Kindly check!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new topics and replies.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016