IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online
  • Author
    Profile photo of August
    August
    Participant

Đề: Viết về sự đơn giản và thân thiện của sếp mình thích.
    (Tôi không biết phải phát triển ý sao để làm rõ sự đơn giản và thân thiện, nếu ý của tôi không tốt hoặc lạc đề vui lòng gợi ý cho tôi cần đưa ra những ví dụ như thế nào thì mới làm rõ được đề bài này. Tôi cũng đã cố gắng để tránh lặp từ và dùng từ đồng nghĩa, nhưng tôi không biết hai từ nào khác ngoài simple và friendly, vui lòng gợi ý giúp tôi.)

My boss is a simple and friendly person who I esteem very much. To be honestly, I feel he is not only my superior but also my friend.
    He always wear one kind of clothing in workplace, they are blue shirts and black or grey trousers. When I started my new job, he guided me how to work effectively and advise me when I have difficults. Example if I couldn’t creat a new name on system, I just tell to him ” I need your help”, he is willing to make a sample for me, I am very thankful for that. Sometimes he smiles at me to encourage me to do better. In addition, if I give him something and do some work which he ask, he often says “thank you”. Especially, he share his food with everyone occasionally, and they are really delicious in my opinion.
    Although I quit job and we haven’t met each other for a long time, I still remember him gratefully. To me, he is simple and behaves friendly. So we don’t have any distance, I also don’t need to afraid him eventhough he is my boss.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

[3/15/2018, 4:42:18 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016