IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 2 online course or attending lecture hall

online course or attending lecture hall

• Author
    Profile photo of Tran Thi Trang
    Tran Thi Trang
    Participant

[18:05:05, 10/7/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

————————-

Topic 1: Some universities offer online courses as an alternative to classes delivered on campus. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
    Answer:
    The problem of whether or not students should choose online courses rather than attend lecture halls is an issue of public concern. Although there are still some drawbacks, I consider online method is a positive development to better the education system all over the world.
    On the one hand, studying online causes some obstacles as opposed to face-to-face classes. First of all, there can be a lack of communication among students because they have no chances to meet each other and there are no outdoor activities to bond them as well. Furthermore, courses through the internet require an intense self-discipline and work arrangement to avoid giving up because of some reasons that everyone has such as lazy.
    On the other hand, in my opinion, replacing traditional classes with online courses is an essential step of education. It broaden the reservoir of knowledge so that everyone from any countries can access to with lower fees. For instance, now I am attending a course of IELTS planet with a reasonable fee and do not have to go out of my room. One more thing which make studying through the internet dominate the traditional method is that learners can save their time and money and reduce traffic congestion.
    All in all, although I accept that classes delivered on campus is a good choice and it cannot be eliminated, I completely support the idea of expanding and developing online courses in order to let human access to more available knowledge and to make full use of modern technology.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Please kindly check!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016