IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

OPINION-ACCIDENTS

• Author

Some people think that the best way to increase road safety is to increase the minimum legal age for driving cars or riding motorbikes. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Hello,

Please review my comments for your writing.

All the best.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Hello,
    Thank you for your correction!
    I will try my best to fix those mistakes.
    Can you recommend me some ways to improve word using problems, please?

IELTS Veteran

First, you have to master common words and grammar first. Grammar is easy to master, just pay attention to details, analyze the sentence to decide which is the main element.

Meanwhile, read a lot, watch and listen a lot. Read to learn author’s writing style, writing flow. Listen to create a habit in using word. All these are to create ENGLISH ENVIRONMENT. I spent 3 years watching cartoons, reading books to improve my skill.

When you master grammar through careful review and practices, only then you want to improve your vocabulary. Grammar does have a limit, but vocabulary does not. At this stage, you need to research vocabulary intensively, their meaning, their part of speech, synonyms, antonyms, how they’re gonna be in a sentence, whether they’re formal or informal, whether they are academic words or forbidden idioms.

That’s my way, long but steady.

I know my advice is quite generic but, hey, it took me 6 years to do all those stuffs. My best advice is keep practicing, don’t be ashamed of your mistakes, we’re here to help.

“Mistakes are proves for your willingness to improve. If you don’t make them, it’s a sign of pure ignorance”

IELTS Veteran

Honestly, I’ve felt like being in a mess.
    However, I will keep trying.
    Thank you very much for giving me those valuable advices.
    Wish you a happy life!

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new topics and replies.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016
error: Content is protected !!