• Chữa Writing 911

• hoanglinh0396

Participant
      December 19, 2017 at 4:44 pm

TOPIC: Some people think watching television is bad for children in all ways. Others say it is good for children to get knowledge. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
      Perhaps no subject in the contemporary society is as controversial as the matter of nurturing children. While there are benefits to not allow children to watch TV too much, I would agree that children should get useful information from every acceptable sources.
      It is true that spending too much time to watch TV leads to many serious diseases in children. Many scientists have claimed that children who only spend time to watch TV may suffer depression and anxiety that causes serious problems to their mental health. Apart from it, children who spend too much time to watch TV may decrease the ability to communicate with everybody. Last but not least, because of concentrating on TV, children may not want to talk with parents that can break the connection among family.
      Having said that, however, I do believe that children should have a right to get knowledge from TV. Since there are many useful shows for children which provide many information about life and education and soft skills, children need to have access to these shows to broaden their knowledge. Furthermore, children need a time to relax and rest their mind after a whole day long doing their study and homework and attending school, they should have got something funny to refresh their mind. Most important, parents should allow children to do what they want within the parental control so that children can develop the ability to self-mastery and can confident in their decisions in the future.
      In conclusion, it seems to me that parents should not to ban children from watching TV. TV is not harmful if they know how to manage the effect to the children.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • anna229112

Blocked
      December 22, 2017 at 1:12 am

[18:12:15, 21/12/2017] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Chữa Writing 911’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online