IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 1 PIE CHART – BOOKING COURSES.

PIE CHART – BOOKING COURSES.

• Author
    Profile photo of Oanh
    Oanh
    Participant

I’m sorry for not finding a clear pictures for this graph. I hope you will help me review it as straightforward as possible and give me an exact band. I wanna know my real ability. Thank you^^

————————-

The pie charts below show the methods that international students use to book online English courses in three different countries in 2009 and 2010.
    The pie charts compare the different ways to book the online English courses of foreign students who living in Australia, USA, Canada between 2009 and 2000. Overall, it can be seen from the graph that the proportion of booking via Internet increased in all three countries in the given period.
    As for the Internet, there was the mild rises in three nations which from 24% to 39% in Australia, 25% to 28% in USA and 27% to 30% in Canada. Similarly, the percentage of employment pre-booked with agents increased significantly from 26% in 2009 to 35% in 2010 in Canada and also rose slightly from just over a fifth to more than a quarter in the same time in USA. However, in Australia, this figure dropped substantial from 26% in 2009 to 17% in next year.
    In terms of booking on arrival, there was a slight growth in Australia to 35% in 2010. However, in 2010, the proportion of students opted for booking arrival in Canada experienced a half drop of 30% in 2009. Meanwhile, 24% of American students chose this method remained stable in the mentioned time. The percentage of other method accounted for a fifth, 28% and roughly one in ten in Australia, USA and Canada respectively in 2009, declining to 13%, 22% and rising to 20% in 2010.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Please kindly check my notes here, and feel free to leave comments if you have any questions. Thanks a lot :)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Also, it is not relevant to your work, but it is unnatural to say ‘real ability’. We usually use ‘actual ability’ to describe what someone can really do. :)

IELTS Veteran

Thank you a lot, sir. ^^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016