IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

smoke publicly

• Author
    Profile photo of Chanlong
    Tràn
    Participant

Topic:The government should ban smoking in all public places, even though this would restrict some other people’s freedoms.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer.
    Smoking publicly is demanded to be banned by the government,however this is thought to be restriction people’s freedoms . From my perspective , smoking in public places should be prohibitted.
    There is a wide recognition that smoking would affect on the health of people who smokes and who is near to the smoker . Consequently , smoking publicly would affect other people’s health condition. To illustrate , if a man smokes in front of a child , the kid might have problems with his lung later . Moreover , people who smokes publicly would make a negative trend for young teenagers and children . For instance , if a child catch a man smoking , he might end up in mimicking the smoker .
    Apart from the above practical disadvantages , banning smoking in public places would restrict the smokers’ freedom because people have the right to do things they desire to . Moreover , smoking can help smokers reduce stress . For example , before a man goes to work , if he smokes , he will feel more relieved and be ready for the day .
    In conclusion , I believe that the government should ban smokers from using cigarette in public places due to various downsides of smoking .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016