• Chữa bài IELTS Task 2

• takhanhtam_6

Participant
      June 12, 2018 at 5:05 pm

Task2: Some people think that individuals are born to be leaders, others believe leadership can be learnt. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
      There is an existent assumption that individuals are born to be leaders; however, other people argue that leadership can be learnt. In my opinion, the factors both are necessary, but I considerably believe education is a major factor to create leaders.
      It does not deny completely that a number of individuals are born to be leaders. This can is implication of genetic impacting to form human’s behaviors, which influence to successful of a person. In fact, leaders’ countries or companies in the world are usually born in the families which had had previous generations becoming leaders. For example, The USA president, Bush who has his father being the American president too.
      In the other hand, it is obvious that people can not become leaders if they do not study. For instant, people earning a good salary have usually passed at least university level. Also, leaders frequently come from famous universities in the world like Cambridge university and Harvard university in which they have opportunities to approach perfect teaching systems. In fact, Obama president and Bill Gates both have studied in the Harvard university. Furthermore, there are many famous people who passed this university and became the people impacting seriously at the present. This is a reason why I believe leaders have to be learnt in good education systems to become successful.
      In conclusion, being born in traditional families having previous generations becoming leaders and being educated in good quality universities both are essential. However, I think education impacts remarkably to create leaders.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • Huong Trang

Participant
      June 13, 2018 at 8:48 pm

[6/13/2018, 8:48:36 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online