• Chữa bài IELTS Task 2

lanh updated 8 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
    • Le Quoc Khanh

Participant
      September 23, 2015 at 12:25 am

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.
      Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is true that some people enjoy having a stable life and doing a same job during their whole lives. While there are some benefits to living in this way, I believe that making some changes could bring many advantages.

On the one hand, there are several reasons why people choose to live in the same way during their lives. The main one is that they usually feel comfortable to do something they are familiar with, so they do not have to adapt to anything new that could take them a lot of time. As a result, these people are likely to have more time to relax as well as take care of their family. In additional, as people choose to live in one place for a long time, the can save a significant amount of money using for relocating in order to purchase something they need such as cars or laptops.

On the other hand, I truly believe that changing make life more interesting. Firstly, if people decide to make change, they have more opportunities to try something new that help them broaden their knowledge. For example, many students choose universities in the UK to study after graduating from high school so that they have chances to discover British culture and enhance their English skills. Secondly, when going to new places, people will meet many others so they can make friends and have new relationship that could help them in the future. Finally, a change can help people break with old routine which has become boring and predictable.

In conclusion, I would argue that change is good for people to experience and have better lives.

• lanh

September 24, 2015 at 10:35 am

Bài sửa của bạn ở link sau nhé :D
      https://www.mediafire.com/?gb7hb5q67zwwepc

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Chữa bài IELTS Task 2’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online