IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 1 TABLE – SOCIAL AND ECONOMICAL INDICATORS.

TABLE – SOCIAL AND ECONOMICAL INDICATORS.

• Author
    Profile photo of Oanh
    Oanh
    Participant

I hope you will review it as straightforward as possible, so that I can know my actual ability. Thank you^^

————————-

The table below shows social and economic indicators for four countries in 1994, according to United Nations statistics.

The table depicts social and economic indicators for Japan, Canada, Peru and Zaire in 1994. Overall, it can be seen from the graph that the figure for all indicators was higher in Canada and Japan, whereas Zaire had the lowest figure in the mentioned time.
    There was a respective rate in the annual income per person in Canada and Japan, at $11100 and 15760%. Meanwhile, only $160 can be seen in Peru and $130 in Zaire. The figure for life expectancy at birth in Japan accounted for the highest, at 78, followed by 76 in Canada, however, it was much lower in Peru and Zaire, at 51 and 74 respectively.
    In terms of daily calorie supply per person, Canada saw the highest figure among 4 countries, at 3326. The nation occupying the second highest figure was Japan, at 2846, whereas this figure for Peru was only 1927 and for Zaire was 1749. As for the percentage of adult literacy rate, there was the same in Canada and Japan, at roughly 100% while people getting literacy in Peru and Zaire were 68% and 34% respectively.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016