IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 1 Task 1 – General: You are going to another country to study

Task 1 – General: You are going to another country to study

• Author
    Profile photo of number01vn
    number01vn
    Participant

Task 1:
    You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some helps
    Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
    + give details of your study plans
    + explain why you want to get a part-time job
    + suggest how your friend could help you find a job
    Answer:
    Dear Minh,
    I hope you’re fine. I’m writing to let you know that I’m going to Australia for my higher education. And I’d like to ask for your help in looking for a part-time job there.
    As you know, I’ve gotten a PhD scholarship from ABC university in Sydney. I’ll fly to this city and start studying next week. In first year, I’ll stay in the hall of resident of school. My study will probably last for four years.
    I think my scholarship cannot cover the living expenditure there, so I’d like to get a casual job. In addition to this, work will help me gain more real experience. It’ll consequently be extremely helpful for me in the future.
    You’ve been living in this country for over ten years. I think you have many experience in the job market. Also, you have a wide network of circle of friends who are working. I would appreciate if you could look for a part-time job for me.
    Looking forward to your response
    Speak to you soon,
    Best wishes,
    Albert
    (177 words)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

if you have any questions, feel free to contact ~

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016