The maps show the transformation of a school campus between 1985 and 2012.
Overall, the school became more developed, cutting out some of the playing field area and expanding the classrooms for students.
From 1985 to 2012, the area where the library and carpark used to be was changed into a resource room for the computer teaching in school. The classroom block was built one more storey that made the block became three instead of two in 1985. Trees were added in between computer room and classroom block to supply fresh air to the school.
More classroom building were added into the school campus due to the rise of the students, from 1500 students in 1985 to 2300 students in 2012. Swimming pool and fitness club were also added to help children have a better place to ease their minds after school. However, the playing field was cut a half due to the need of development.