IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 1 Task 1 – Maps Coal mine

Task 1 – Maps Coal mine

• Author
    Profile photo of ngthuytrang.158
    ngthuytrang.158
    Participant

The plans below show information about a coal mine before and after redevelopment as a visitor attraction.

The two maps show a number of changes which took place when a coal mine was turned into an attraction for visitors.
    Overall, apart from the parking area, the site experience a number of significant improvement with the removal of some buildings and the waste tips which are then replaced lots of facilities.
    The entrance was retained, giving access underground. In the past, this was used by the workers when the coal mine was in operation, but then visitors used this entrance to go underground. Additionally, the office and the changing room of the staff were demolished to make way for a new museum. By contrast, one parking area still remained unchanged at the bottom left of the pictures.
    In the eastern area of the site, a digging driving track and a picnic area were built and replaced the two waste pits. Finally, while the building for the director board and car parking cleaned to make way for a café, there were constructions of lottery park and children’s play area.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Thank you for sending your work!
    If you have any question, don’t hesitate to ask :”)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016