• Chữa Writing 911

ivynguyen updated 6 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
    • nguyennguyen

Participant
      September 4, 2017 at 9:25 am

everyone should stay at school until 18. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
      It is true that it is of great necessity for teenagers to keep studying at school before reaching 18. There are strong arguments about this opinion, I completely agree with this point of view.
      On the one hand, there are various compelling factors associated to the problem of out-of-school youth before 18. Firstly, their families are poverty-stricken and thus they cannot afford the tuition fees. As a result, instead of staying at school ,the young have to earn payment to contribute to their family incomes by seeking a job to make ends meet. Secondly, when faced with the situation in which students quit school before the age of 18 , they are more likely to fall behind with their studies . indeed, if they are less receptive to enter a tertiary education , the academic education will suffer.
      On the other hand, I find myself more convinced with the fact that there will be some positive features if the youngsters have steady school lives. The first primary reason for this is that school students can address the necessary standard to make the grade and have a good preparation to embark on university life. As a consequence, they will be provided a good foundation before studying for a degree. Furthermore, it reminds students that there is a golden opportunity to further develop skills when being facilitated a variety of vocational tranings in the search for better future job prospects. The provison of quite an extensive diversity of courses can make learning more meaningful , so that all young people can put the knowledge gained at shool into practice. They will be, therefore , given a sense of satisfaction when being granted a chance to gain professional qualifications and to acquire new experiences.
      In conclusion, despite some obvious aspects of leaving school at an early age, I fully support the idea that all youngsters should continue their education until they become 18.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • mainganha310

September 5, 2017 at 7:08 pm

[9/5/2017, 7:08:27 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • ivynguyen

Participant
      September 6, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Please kindly check the notes here, and feel free to leave comments if you have any questions. Please give us feedback or rating of the correcting service. Thank you very much.

Viewing 2 reply threads

The forum ‘Chữa Writing 911’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Học IELTS Online