IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tài
    Tài
    Participant

4.Nowadays both scientists and tourists can go to remote natural environments
    such as the South Pole. Do you think the advantages of this development
    outweigh the disadvantages?
    Answer:
    There are many benefits when both scientists and tourists can go to remote natural environment like South Pole, while in my opinion I believe that it also has some disadvantages.
    On the one hand, when moving natural life, scientist can concentrate in researching work. Far away noisy of people around or of transportation in the road, scientists work under good condition in quite space. In addition, tourists going to remote natural environment have chance to discovery new place with many experiences in life. Thanks to new place, tourist gain wide range knowledge about life, culture, foods and rules. It is factor to tourists can organize real tour for passenger obtaining many new experiences.
    On the other hand, it seems to me that there are lots of drawback when far away natural environment. Both scientists and tourists could not follow with speed and development of the world. Tourists will do not know about trend of passenger or tourism industries in country, even in the foreign countries. Scientists also do not follow with current researching. Moreover, when far away natural life, scientists will loss supporting from government for good condition laboratory, new technology or modern equipment. It is main reason leads to researching must face to face with trouble to give final results with better qualities. The qualities of science and technology can be reduced.
    In conclusion, it seems evident that scientists or tourists far away natural environment has their own unique advantage or disadvantage. In my opinion, I strongly believe that disadvantage of this development outweigh the benefit.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Kindly check!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016