IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online
  • Author
    Profile photo of Khanhthy
    Khanhthy
    Participant

Topic : Some people think that the best way to ensure road safety is to increase the minimum legal age for driving cars or riding motorbikes. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
    Some people think that the lawful age for diving cars or riding motorbike should be risen up later. While not disavowing to the view that surge may help deter accident, I contend that this policy is far from being the best remedy for adults in general.
    I concede that increasing aged of people who take part in one way to protect safety of people who take part in the traffic and hence reduce unfortunate case. Firstly, the government should establish a new law in which the people may use any traffics they want until enough age will increase the minimum legal age. Therefore, they are no longer able to cause any problem affect to themselves and other people. Secondly, some people think that the human can be more and more constant with law and grow up when they have as much as age and hence accident rate can possibly be reduced. As a result, I agree that increasing age of using transport is a sensible measure to adopt.
    I would, om the other hand, argue that the aforementioned measure must not be considered as the exclusive approach to all of people with all ages. From my perspective, the prerequisite matter needs to do that educate since they are young. They should be known that the main role of legal regulation protect human life and hence people should strictly execute it. For example, there are any people of some country in the west, the legal age can use cars or motorbike is very soon but accident rates in this countries is not high. Therefore, the problem to resolve this view is the awareness of the people.
    In conclusion, while acknowledging the benefits of increasing age, I would claim that this is not the best way to completely eliminate the root of safety road. There are more effective solutions to deal with young people for diving cars or riding motorbike.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Thank you for sending your work!
    If you have any question, don’t hesitate to ask :”)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016