IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nguyen Thi My Huong
    Nguyen Thi My Huong
    Participant

These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?
    Nowadays, in a lot of situations fathers instead of go out for a work they stay at home and take duties of mothers. Otherwise, mothers become bread-winner in families. It could have several reasons for this and I thinks it is a positive trend.
    In recent year, parents duties should be changed for various reasons to suitable for our societies. Equal right between man and woman and the change of the world life, make us believe that woman play importantly role in social than man and become normal when they want to pursuit their career. And in the familes, both of wife and husband have a great deal, and they satisfy to take another’s responsibilities. In a marriage life, cost of living, every expense, therefore, they have to decide who stay at home, who go to work depending on who earn more money than who.
    In my view, the change of parents role in families is a positive development. We have to accept equal right between women and men, so when they get married, women do not have to sacrifice their careers. So the men feel free to learn to do what they like even it is a low salary, they can leave the jobs and become househusbands if they want to. Couple should be left to make their own decision and take parental role of each partner, build family more happy.
    In conclusion, the changing roles of men and women in the family are a result of wider changes in society, and I believe that these developments are desirable.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016