IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dung
    Dung
    Participant

[13:36:24, 3/7/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

————————-

Some people think job satisfaction is more important than job security. But others believe that people cannot aways enjoy jobs and having a permanent job is more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
    Answer
    People often argue about which factor is of paramount importance in working, the level of satisfaction or the security of jobs. While I understand why some employees prefer the second factor, I gravitate towards the first one.
    On the one hand, there are several reasons for job seekers put job security as their first priorities. To begin with, having a permanent job ensures that they are always in safety financial status, which help them to pay basic living expenses such as rental fees, food and clothing expenditures. In addition, economic downturns are more frequently witnessed nowadays, which lead to high unemployment rates. Therefore, the longer employment contracts are, the more preferable they are. Particularly, married workers seem to highly appreciate this factor while searching for a job due to their family burdens since they always need a job to bring up their children.
    On the other hand, I strongly believe that job satisfaction should be putted more attention in job seeking process. The first reason is that people cannot develop their career if they do not enjoy their job. Since in this case, they are unlikely to put more efforts in their work, which help them to get the promotion. The second reason is that an unsatisfied job will adversely affect their life as a whole because boring work will constrain people’s abilities and make them think that they are unsuccessful, which will lose their confidences. In contrast, having a satisfied job will encourage them to develop into their full potential and becoming a confident person.
    In conclusion, I agree that with some people job security is a crucial element but I am convinced that the enjoyment that the work brings is far more essential.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

[13:38:03, 3/7/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

[7/4/2018, 11:29:35 AM] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016