IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online
  • Author
    Profile photo of diem
    diem
    Participant

[10:05:27, 6/7/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

————————-

Nowadays, following the developing Internet, social media is the best way to communicate without the distances. However, besides its benefit, some people think that the drawback was outnumbered. Personally, I believe that social media is grown as common sense in the modern life.
    On the one hand, it always has risks when each one joins to social media because your information can be leaked. For instance, the hackers can sell your data include your habit for the online shop, then you will be disturbed by the shoppers. Furthermore, not only your information, your words in the social media can become an indirect reason that makes you fair or lost the job. In fact, my uncle was out of his chair due to his words on Facebook.
    On the other hand, nobody can deny the big changes that social media give us. One of those is the communicate way which is faster and cheaper than ever. Obviously, compared with the before decade when we still used the letters to keep in touch with the others, for now, we can make a call or send a texting message without the waiting long time.
    In conclusion, while the social media’s issues are still there, I strongly believe that if any users have the knowledge to protect themselves in the virtual world, the drawback will eliminate. From children to adults, they should be taught about what they should post, what they should talk on the Internet then the advantages of social media will outweigh the disadvantages.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Please kindly check!

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

task 2

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

Dear bạn,
    Bạn không thể upload 2 bài vào cùng một topic. Bạn vui lòng submit bài này vào một topic khác.

Regards

IELTS Veteran

task 1

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016