IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa Writing 911 Task 2 – Discuss and opinion

Task 2 – Discuss and opinion

• Author
    Profile photo of caothao2295
    caothao2295
    Participant

Topic: Some scientists think it is very soon that computers will be more intelligent than human. Some people think it is a positive development, while others think it is a negative development. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is true that the computers technology is advancing, and it is predicted to change human’s life. While I accept that there are benefits and drawbacks of this phenomenal, I would argue that the advantages of computers development outweigh the disadvantage
    On the one hand, there are two major drawbacks when computers more intelligent than human. To begin with, a number of workers in many fields might lose their job to the machines. Because machines could work more accurate, faster and stronger than any human. For example, some professions like accountants or bank tellers could disappear and replace by robots, these can work less mistakes than people. Furthermore, people are likely to become dependence to artificial intelligence. If robots are smarter, people tend to laze and let robots do all their works.
    On the other hand, I believe that the benefits are more significant than such disadvantages. Firstly, life could be more convenient. Because of robots’ intelligent, every works can be automatic, people don’t need to work hard. In Japan, for instance, they are trying to develop auto pilot mini planes to work for deliver industry, so shippers do not have to travel miles to deliver packages. Secondly, the development of technology can lead to the development of financial. If food crops are planted in automatic farms, farmers may harvest more products with better quality. As the result, the poverty are able to reduce in many countries.
    In conclusion, it seem to me that there are many advantages for computers’ progress, although this improvement has some notable disadvantages.

————————-

Topic: Some scientists think it is very soon that computers will be more intelligent than human. Some people think it is a positive development, while others think it is a negative development. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is true that the computers technology is advancing, and it is predicted to change human’s life. While I accept that there are benefits and drawbacks of this phenomenal, I would argue that the advantages of computers development outweigh the disadvantage
    On the one hand, there are two major drawbacks when computers more intelligent than human. To begin with, a number of workers in many fields might lose their job to the machines. Because machines could work more accurate, faster and stronger than any human. For example, some professions like accountants or bank tellers could disappear and replace by robots, these can work less mistakes than people. Furthermore, people are likely to become dependence to artificial intelligent. If robots are smarter, people are tend to laze and let robot do all their works.
    On the other hand, I believe that the benefits are more significant than such disadvantages. Firstly, life could be more convenient. Because of robots’ intelligent, every works can be automatic, people don’t need to work hard. In Japan, for instance, they are trying to develop auto pilot mini planes to work for deliver industry, so shippers do not have to travel miles to deliver packages. Secondly, the development of technology can lead to the development of financial. If food crops are planted in automatic farms, farmers may harvest more products with better quality. As the result, the poverty are able to reduce in many countries.
    In conclusion, it seem to me that there are many advantages for computers’ progress, although this improvement has some notable disadvantages.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

[00:52:49, 14/8/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016