IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa Writing 911 Task 2 – Discussion & Opinion

Task 2 – Discussion & Opinion

• Author
    Profile photo of vxh.viet
    vxh.viet
    Participant

[7/9/2018, 8:59:30 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

————————-

Some people believe that the best way to relieve stress is to stay at home while others think playing sport is better.
    Discuss both views and give your opinion.

——————————————————————————————————–

1. intro: support playing sport more
    2. stay at home -> good for labour worker -> let their body rest
    if not -> risk overuse injuries
    example: blue collar worker -> long shift
    3. playing sport good for office worker -> get their daily exercise -> lay off sedentary lifestyles
    light exercise -> active recovery
    4. conclusion

——————————————————————————————————–

While some people think staying at home after work is a good remedy for stress, others seem to think that playing sport is more effective. Although there are multiple benefits of the former, in my point of view, the latter seems to suit my lifestyle better.

On the one hand, dealing with stress by withdrawing from physical activities is actually very beneficial for the labour workers. Because their bodies have suffered enough during their daily job, passive recovery would help them avoid dangerous joint pains, tendonitis or overuse injuries. In addition to that, because of the active nature of their jobs, these kinds of workers might not feel motivated enough to take part in any extra sport after work. For example, it is quite understandable to see why a blue collar worker would prefer being a couch potato to running laps around the football field after a long shift.

On the other hand, playing sport is a great way for office workers to relax after work. The white collar workers are famous for their sedentary lifestyles as their jobs are not very physical demanding. Therefore, by carefully selecting the appropriate afterwork sports, they would fulfill their daily needs of exercise. Besides that, very light exercises such as jogging or cycling can often work as a form of active recovery, which is actually good for people that do not take much toll on their bodies. In my opinion, playing sport afterwork would suit my lifestyle better and is more beneficial in general.

In conclusion, even though some people favour layoff post working as a stress remedy, I would prefer playing some forms of sport afterwork.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

[7/10/2018, 8:51:50 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016