IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Home Forums Chữa bài Speaking Task 1-2-3 Task1 – Shool

Task1 – Shool

• Author
    Profile photo of apayron@gmail.com
    apayron@gmail.com
    Participant

SCHOOL

1. Tell me about a school that you went to when you were younger?
    I would like to talk about my high school name is Buon Ma Thuot known as an ancient and traditional school in Daklak province. In the Nineteen Century, when the West Highland was invaded by the French, this school was established to teach to their children. Until now, Buon Ma Thuot high school is still the best choice for many students when they graduated middle school.

2. What did you like about that school?
    The characteristic of this school I like best that it has a big playground inside. The landscape will very impressive when many flamboyant flowers bloom in the summer.

3. What subject did you like best at that school?
    The schedule has about ten subjects every year and the subject I liked best is English. One of reasons is that English could help me easy to translate the English songs into Vietnamese. Besides, I think it is very important subject for the graduation examination.

4. What would you like to change at that school?
    In my opinion, the way to teach English should be changed somethings. For example, student needs to train pronounce of English in order to study further skills such as: speaking or listening. Indeed, it’s very difficult to repair the wrong pronounce when this using way has become the habits.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Please kindly check!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The forum ‘Chữa bài Speaking Task 1-2-3’ is closed to new topics and replies.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016