IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online
  • Author

6. Tobacco is a kind of drug. People have been free to use it. Some people think
    that it should be illegal to use it comparing with other drugs. To what extent do
    you agree or disagree? What is your opinion?
    Answer:
    The speed and development of social, nowadays, people take care of their own health more than those in the past. While I accepted that tobacco is a kind of drug and should be illegal to use it as a kind of drug, I believe that tobacco should not free to use.
    On the one hand, I recognize that tobacco also have many benefits for smoker. The first, people use tobacco as a factor to decrease stress after breaking working day, especially with officer or driver, who must change biology time to work. Tobacco also impacts to nervous system and making enhance activities of brain. Moreover, the component of tobacco can treat for injuries in human body. For example, the component in tobacco can make blood clot form to block blood flow through wound. Afterwards, it is factor to healing in the injuries.
    On the other hand, there are also some disadvantages of tobacco. It is main reason led to cancer disease like lung cancer, stomach cancer, kidney cancer and so on… tobacco including the amount of nicotine, which is a highly addictive psychoactive drug, which is dangerous for people life. WHO estimate that each year tobacco causes about 6 million deaths with 600.000 of these occurring in non-smokers due to second hand smoke. In addition, it is the threat to un-development countries. It also is reason to decrease economic or quality of population. Because in oder to using tobacco every day, people who have not good financial condition will make any whatever they want to earn money. This is reason led to social appearance a lot of evils in social.
    In conclusion, for all reason I have mentioned above, I strongly believe that the government needs have rules about how to use tobacco for citizen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Thank you for trusting us

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016