IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 1 The bar chart (Dang so sanh >3doi tuong)

The bar chart (Dang so sanh >3doi tuong)

• Author
    Profile photo of thunguyen071196
    thunguyen071196
    Participant

The bar illustrates the percentage of money spending on 5 main items in 4 countries, namely: US, UK, Canada and Japan in 2009. It is noticeable that American spent considerable more money on housing than people in the other countries. Beside, housing became the most common category in 3 countries, except for Japan.
    In UK, the proportion of expenditures for housing accounted for 26%, which was also the largest figure in 4 countries. By contrast, transportation was the category used almost money In Canada, at around 20%. In addition, the rate of expenditure for health care in America took up 8%, twice as much as that in Canada, at only 4%.
    Looking at other attractions, British paid the highest money on housing, at around 24%, whereas, the opposite was true for health care, at only 3%. Compared to Japan, there was a similarity in the percentage of spending on food and housing, at nearly 23%.Beside, there was a much lower figure for transportation in comparison with UK and Japan. Overall, the rate of health care was the lowest figure shown on the bar chart.
    Total words: 184
    Check list I expect:
    Grammar, Vocab, Idea
    Upgrade to band 7.5-8.0 task 1 writing
    Special thanks for correcting my writing

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

You’re very welcomed!
    If you have anything to ask, don’t hesitate!
    Look forward to your next work :”)

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

[3/9/2018, 9:33:52 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

IELTS Veteran

Thank you for correcting careful my writing.
    Here is my rewrite, pls check again for me.
    Sincerely,

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

Here you go!
    Nice work this time, still there are things to improve in your next writings :’)
    If you have any question, don’t hesitate to ask :”3

Attachments:

IELTS Veteran

I’ve got the corrected my task.
    Thank you so much. Btw, if you don’t mind, we can contact by email or something easier than this web? Because I will have Ielts Exam this April, so I really need your help.
    I promise I will not ask you too much, just asking something I don’t know clearly :)) lol.
    Anw, If you don’t want, that’s ok :3
    Thank you so much again
    Have a warm night.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016