IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 1 The table give information about the expected and real figures of consumption

The table give information about the expected and real figures of consumption

• Author
    Profile photo of Khanhthy
    Khanhthy
    Participant

The table give information about the expected and real figures of consumption of electricity of four kind of buildings in one area in both years 2000 and 2008.

————————-

The table give information about the expected and real figures of consumption of electricity of four kind of buildings in one area in both years 2000 and 2008.

It is clear that the amount of power was used was underestimated in 2008, excepted household; however, the actual change increased significantly and inconsistent. The actual amount of power was used of schools, general office, university campus went up, the opposite was true for the figure of electricity consumption of household.

In 2000, there were about 34kw electricity was used by schools. This number was predicted to increase to 52kw in 2008. However the actual number shows that, it escalated to 81kw. The same trend with general office and university campus. In initial year general office used 25kw, this figure was forecast to increase to 65kw, the university campus used 40kw but it was predicted to increase at 50kw in 2008. Nevertheless the real number was 115kw with general office and 110kw with university campus.

By stark contrast the number of electricity consumption of household in primary year was 70kw and decreased to 64kw 8 years later instead of 80kw as predicted.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Hi bạn,

Please upload the essay including the illustration/table.

How can I correct your essay without having any information from the table?

I can’t find any relevant table on the Internet by using your rubric as well.

Thanks,
    Linh.

IELTS Veteran

Sorry I forgot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016