IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

tourism industry

• Author
    Profile photo of takhanhtam_6
    takhanhtam_6
    Participant

Nowadays, international tourism is the biggest industry in the world. Unfortunately, international tourism creates tension rather than understanding between people from different cultures. Do you agree or disagree?
    With the remarkable development of tourism industry, traveling abroad is more and more well-known, which can create tension more than understanding between people from different countries. In my opinion, I can not completely deny that international tourism is impossible to create tension; however, I believe it brings more benefits for improving relationships between people from other cultures.
    Admitted, tension between people from other countries is properly to increase if different cultures meet each other. In fact, people usually feel difficult to change their mind when they exposure new things against their belief, so they could feel annoy and become hate any people connecting them. For example, cohabitation is nothing in the West countries, but in the East countries, it may be a big problem. If a woman who has lived a man, then she wants to get marry with another guy, it might be hard for her to get a permission of his family. Of course, girls do not want her husbands who have relationships with other women, and they can not live together.
    On the other hand, tourism can create more opportunities to get people closer. It is obvious that if we do not move to other countries, we can not understand clearly their residents. We can misunderstand and have serious confusions about their cultures unless we visit these regions. We are properly to read books and articles, but we are not sure that the information is right. That tourism industry develops can decrease fee of travel, which is frequently the first care of visitors, it can support people to visit other countries and study other cultures. And when they understand obviously other people, they may accept and become closer with people from other cultures.
    In conclusion, although there are some risks that can increase tension between people from other cultures if tourism industry develops, I have still believe traveling is the best way to get people from other regions closer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Please kindly check my notes here, and feel free to leave comments if you have any questions. Thanks a lot :)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016