IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online
  • Author

15. International travel has many advantages to both travellers and the country that they visited. Do Advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (03/12/16)
    In recent years, more and more people have become interested in traveling abroad. Whether the trend has more benefits or adverse impacts remains a source of controversy. From my perspective, I would argue that its upsides can overshadow its downsides.
    On the one hand, it is undeniable that there are several disadvantages of the mobilizing trend. To begin with, the ever-increasing number of tourists will put the domestic environment in jeopardy because the appearance of vehicles such as private cars and yachts produces much gas exhaust emission, followed by air pollution and environmental degradation. To top it off, many foreigners cause many detrimental effects to awesome sightseeing. For example, a host of Chinese traveler visited famous caves in Vietnam and carved their name on stalactites. As a consequence, the destruction of marvelous landscapes and architectural heritages stems from the lack of awareness.
    On the other hand, it seems to me that international tourism brings significant merits for travelers and local destinations. In terms of traveling individuals, after exploiting picturesque villages and magnificent natural scenery, those people can feel relaxed and balance their minds, which recreates labor energy and brings more motions for them to work efficiently after returning their nations. Furthermore, it is supposed that the profit from selling entrance tickets is likely to increase local financial budget, which can be allocated for maintaining and conserving landmarks. In addition, the development of local tourism is able to create more jobs for native citizens, returning in a significant reduction in the unemployment rate.
    In conclusion, I strongly believe that although the phenomenon can have some demerits on local environment and sightseeing, the positive effects for either tourists or local places are greater.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

[09:12:25, 7/1/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016