IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 2 Unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs

Unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs

• Author
    Profile photo of thucnguyen
    thucnguyen
    Participant

Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children)
    To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, there are many volunteer organizations have built around the worldwide that doing beautiful duties is helps many people. Thus, It is conceivable that some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of school programmes. In my opinion, I totally agree with that. This essay will debate this point.

Helping people is good characteristics, but nobody may aware this, and therefore, the social should create an opportunity for young people at high schools to approach meaningful actions. Although, at the high school is important time for students to prepare knowledge for many crucial exams like passing high school and going to a wish university, building good awareness is not less essential because the action will raise many benefits such as how to become a good person or how to protect environment that learned from some activities like attended a charity and cleaned city.

From above, we list many benefits of social, how about benefits for individuals. It is not difficult to recognize that attending unpaid community service help to develop for attender as well. Firstly, we have a chance to spend their time with many outdoor activities such as clean lakes, streets or build houses for poor people. Secondly, as many reports that there are many young people have not known how to communicate with the social because they have spent their time for indoor activities like playing games and surfing websites . On top of that, the students can make friends with good people and peer people like them

In conclusion, although at high school is a crucial time for studying, it also is a cognitive time for young people. Thus, I completely support the idea that students should join unpaid social activities.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Corrected! Feel free to leave any comment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Cảm ơn bạn nhoa!
    Minh muốn học them về “academic lexical resources ” thì nên đọc tài liệu nào bạn, chỉ dùm mình nha

IELTS Veteran

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. As I have suggested, you can visit the OALD for vocabulary, thesaurus.com for synonyms and antonyms and ozdic.com for collocations. Also, you can refer to such books as Check your vocabulary for IELTS, Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS Advanced, English Collocations in use, Academic vocabulary in use, etc., most of which you can download from the Internet.

Regards,

My

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016