The maps below show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The two diagrams illustrate the changes in Stokeford village in the years 1930 and 2010.
On the whole, while there had been a modernisation process in the village by which farming areas had been replaced by residence town, some buildings stood still there such as the post office and the bridge.
When it comes to the central area of those maps, the Gardens with a large house were modernised and enlarged but the large house was renamed to Retirement home, which has five smaller halls standing next to an old pine growing since 1930. Likewise, the primary school had become bigger but the main hall stood still there. Those structures were surrounded by new houses locating right around streets.
Nonetheless, some still kept the original structures. The post office had become one of the oldest building in the town but there were no shops in the vicinity any more. The post office was located by the main road which had not changed in the course of 80 years. The bridge locating in the north of the road still had its historical value.