IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

w2 – education

• Author
    Profile photo of Ace
    Ace
    Participant

Music should not be taught at school instead of other subjects such as computer science.
    Do you agree or disagree?

Some people think that music does not play a pillar role at school like math, computer science, and should be replaced by others. In my opinions, I do not agree with this notions because music is also important for students.
    Music brings a lot of benefits to student inner. Firstly, musical training helps develop language and reasoning. Students who have early musical training will develop the areas of the brain related to language and reasoning and especially the left side of brain is better developed with music. Secondly, students of music can be emotionally developed, with empathy towards other cultures. They also tend to have higher self esteem and are better at coping with anxiety.
    In addition, there are many positive impacts to student’s success. Kids can learn teamwork skills through playing music. Many musical programs required teamwork as part of a band or orchestra. In these groups, students will learn how to work together and build camaraderie. Moreover, anyone can play musical instrument, who can get first good emphasis from others in studying or careers. The most of people always respects the musical player. For instance, my friend had a meeting with a partner from Japanese in the restaurant, there is a piano and she played a hit song that surprised him as well.
    In conclusion, music is less important than other subjects at school, which is common ideas. Personally, I would argue that music and other subjects always play a private role and supporting to each others in development of student.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Kindly check!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016