IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

waste of time

• Author
    Profile photo of vanhocgioi
    vanhocgioi
    Participant

1. Many students have to study subjects which they do not like. Some people think this is a complete waste of time. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
    It is true that many pupils learn some discipline which they think it is not suitable and complete abandoned of time . While I accept that this may suit many people I believe that some people have other thought .
    On the one hand , there are a variety of reasons why some students thinks time of subject which they do not like complete waste of time . One reason is that everybody is gifted , nice subject and they want research deep forte . For example , If they like pharmaceutical , they could study biology . Futhermore , If they study too subject , they will bored .
    On the other hand , spend time on all subject have different reasonn of many people . Firstly , study many subjects help broaden understanding . We can whole development . Secondly , spend time learn some no like subject can change my selft . We can not like at the begin but after , we contact it , we can like it .
    Inconclution , it is certainly true that some pupils think learn subject which they do not like is a prodigal of time , but this is my no means the key consideration for everybody in making a thought of mine .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Kindly check!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016