IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Watching TV

• Author
    Profile photo of Dương Trần
    Dương Trần
    Participant

[21:44:11, 12/7/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

————————-

Children can learn effectively from watching television. Therefore children should be encouraged to watch television regularly both at home and at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
    There are currently a variety of TV programs for children and watching TV is seen as a good way for them to gain knowledge. While the importance of TV is undeniable, I would argue that it is unnecessary for youngsters to spend time watching TV at home and at school.
    On the one hand, there are several benefits that TV channels can bring to the viewers. Firstly, TV programs contain a bunch of contents ranging from social learning skills to scientific adventures. Therefore, children who often expose with TV programmes would be able to accumulate a massive amount of knowledge. Moreover, thanks to the popularity of different kinds of English channels, young watchers are more likely to enhance their own ability in foreign language. Secondly, sitting in front of TV screen is considered a common form of entertainment which can significantly contribute to kids’ relaxation. Indeed, making a fresh mind after long studying hours would play a vital role in children’s development.
    On the other hand, I believe that children should not be motivated to spend time for television at home and especially at school. To begin with, if the young people are provided many opportunities in watching TV channels, they will be possbily distracted by a wide variety of colorful images from these programs. It is certainly an adverse purpose to the primary objective is to support children’s learning. Furthermore, parents should pay more attention to other activities such as playing sport or outside activities. Instead of taking time for only watching TV, children are better to participate in some social events which are both useful for physical and mental health.
    In conclusion, while watching TV does have some advantages, it seems to me that children should be introduced other learning ways rather than highly depending on the TV.
    330 words

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Thanks for trusting us!

IELTS Veteran

I’m sorry but I haven’t seen your feedback file?

IELTS Veteran

Hey, sorry for the mistake. This is your corrected essay. Kindly check it. Thanks for trusting us!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016