IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa Writing 911 Week 1 – Day 1 – Writing Task 1 DIFFERENT HOUSE

Week 1 – Day 1 – Writing Task 1 DIFFERENT HOUSE

• Author
    Profile photo of Rosa
    Rosa
    Participant

TOPIC
    You have recently moved to a different house.
    Write a letter to an English-English-speaking friend. In your letter
    explain why you have moved
    describe the new house
    invite your friend to come and visit
    ANSWER
    Dear Mary,
    It has been such a long time I haven’t written to you. Please apologize me for not answering you last letter for so long. I moved to a new house one month ago and just settled down my new life.
    I guess you’d be curious why I didn’t stay in the old house any more. Well, it’s really embarrassing to to confess with you that I am not afford the renting price any more. So, I had to say goodbye it and looked for another one.
    The new house, to be honest, is not as big as the old one. But I love it. It’s very nice with a small garden and especially convenient for me to travelling to work. It is located on the 1st alley of Great avenue. Do you believe it, only 1 km from my company. I no longer have to to spend hours to workplace.
    What do you think about visiting my new land on this weekend? The address can be found on the envelope. I will show you my new bedroom, kitchen, and my lovely little garden. Hope you like it too.
    Longing to see you.
    Love,
    Huyen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

[1/9/2018, 7:15:49 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Cam on cac lỗi sửa rat chi tiet cua cac ban nhe. Minh se note lai va rut kính nghiệm.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016