IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa Writing 911 Week 1 – Day 2 – Writing Task 2 TRAVELLING

Week 1 – Day 2 – Writing Task 2 TRAVELLING

• Author
    Profile photo of Rosa
    Rosa
    Participant

TOPIC
    Today more people are traveling than ever before.
    Why is this the case?
    What are the benefits of traveling for the traveller?
    ANSWER
    When I was a child, I used to watch many Kung-fu movies of China and dreamed to have one day setting my food on the biggest country of the world. It seemed to to be same desire for many people who love traveling in decades ago. However, traveling nowadays are getting easier, and more travelers than ever before.
    In the past, there were several challenges for people to travel to one place, such as less public transport systems, expensive expense, and no paid holidays. Therefore, even though many loved exploration, they could not find any convenient means of transport or were unaffordable for a sight-sight-seeing tour. The twenty-first century has brought the travellers a variety of choices for transportation from inexpensive coaches within countries to to budget or luxury flights for long-long-distance travel. In addition to the huge improvement of traffic vehicles, the boom of a wide range priced accommodation gives people flexible traveling plans. Last year, my family enjoyed a three days trip in Thailand with a amazing cheap cost around 500 USD by reasonable planning on budget flight and discount rooms hotels.
    Recently, more and more people go for traveling. The love spending their time on other places because this believes to be a a good remedy for stress relief. Furthermore, when travellers stay at new land, they have opportunities to explore different cultures, meeting new friends. I used to to spend a long holiday in Taiwan, and I do love the experience living there. Nice and helpful city dwellers, rich social history, and mouth-watering cousins greatly attracted me, and this helped me away from the stressful workload in in my company.
    In general, the development of this century has increased more people to travel. People enjoy traveling, not only for fun but also for many meaningful reasons that outgoing for new places bring about.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

[21:47:29, 8/1/2018] Cám ơn các bạn!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Cam on cac lỗi sửa rat chi tiet cua cac ban nhe. Minh se note lai va rut kính nghiệm. Co dieu overall score hinh nhu bi nham, 6.0 pk ban?

IELTS Veteran

Cam on cac lỗi sửa rat chi tiet cua cac ban nhe. Minh se note lai va rut kính nghiệm. Co dieu overall score hinh nhu bi nham, 6.0 pk ban?

IELTS Veteran

Hi bạn

Rất xin lỗi bạn vì sự nhầm lẫn không đáng có này. Điểm overall score của bạn là 6.0 nha.

Cảm ơn bạn nhiều!

IELTS Planet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016