IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 1 Writing Task 1: You have recently moved to a new house. Write a letter …

Writing Task 1: You have recently moved to a new house. Write a letter …

• Author

[7/11/2018, 7:05:46 PM] Cám ơn các bạn!

————————-

Writing Task 1: You have recently moved to a new house. Write a letter …

Dear John,
    I am writing to let you know that at last we have moved to a bigger house. We just couldn’t go on living in the small-size flat with one bedroom now as I am going to get married and we have plan for a baby soon next year. So we start looking and one thing led to another and finally here we are in our new home.
    I’m sure you’ll like it. It is not only bigger, airy but also has all the ideal entertainment and necessary utilities around such as swimming pool, plaza, gym and hospital.
    My home is a 17th-floor apartment in a building complex, so from the view of its window, I can get into the view of the City. The house is so bright, elegant with white color, spotting some painted red tulips on the wall. We have 2 modern bedrooms with one big living room that gives us space to be together.
    Why don’t you come round this week and see what you think of our new place? We would all love to see you and if the weather is good we can have a barbeque in the building garden.
    Our new address and phone number are below, so give us a call and let us know when to expect you.
    Lots of love,
    Giang

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Kindly check!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016