IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Trang chủ Forums Chữa bài IELTS Writing Chữa bài IELTS Task 2 WRITING TASK 2 – 2 PART QUESTION

WRITING TASK 2 – 2 PART QUESTION

• Author
    Profile photo of KookieMay
    KookieMay
    Participant

Dang Thu Thao
    WRITING TASK 2: 2 PART QUESTION
    Topic: Nowadays for many people the internet is replacing regular books. What do you think will happen in the future and what is your opinion about this trend?
    In recent years, due to the advances in technology, a variety of reading styles through internet has been developed. Many people think that those kind of reading can replace paper books. In my opinion, though Internet maybe change some reading habit of many people, I think that readers should reserve and read tangible books for many reasons.
    It is expected that in the future, e-books maybe dominate the ordinary books due to its popularity. Firstly, it is much easier to be stored as an electronic device can hold thousands of virtual books. Secondly, it is more convenient for readers to use phone or computer to read a book than take a tangible one side by side. In addition, this may change the habit of borrowing books from library because readers now can download a large amount of books from internet. Therefore, people in the future totally will be attracted to this reading style.
    Personally, I believe that using e-books over paper books can cause a lots of effects in terms of reading. Using electronic device for reading maybe prevent people from concentrating reading. Instead of being engrossed in the content of book, readers can be addicted to other activities, such as chatting or reading the news on the internet, which is up to the minutes. Besides, once many children become over-reliant on technology equipment, looking continuously on electronic screen can cause nearsighted which cause detrimental effects to their health. Furthermore, if every student in the future read book in this way, a majority of population will wear glasses.
    In conclusion, while using e-books in the computerization era is evitable, I think that people should maintain reading paper books to protect the values of the old reading culture.
    287 words

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Hi. This is your corrected essay. Thank you for trusting us!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016