IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

Writing Task 2

• Author
    Profile photo of ChallengingMyself

Kids’ development depends on certain factors. There is no doubt that most parents attempt to raise their kids to become a good citizen. Nevertheless, it is also stated that the role of teachers at school is also a matter in educating a kid. In my opinion, I agree with both views of this problem.
    On the one hand, it is observable that parents are primely responsible for all things related to their offspring. By a way of illustration, parents show their children about the faults of their behaviors to adults. Little children are still not aware of what they do or say, so that is why there needs to be initial guides from the closest people to them while they have not been to school. Thus, this reason is supported by many. Parents who stay nearest to the young should be the first teachers in children’s life.
    On the other hand, it is believed that kids also learn how to be skilful people by going to school. For example, students join many activities with their friends and teachers such as playing at the playground, listening to the lecture, sharing their ideas to the whole class. Such things are means of education that brings a great deal of benefits to kids, team-working skills, academic knowledge, social interaction, to name but a few. In a consequence, the curriculum and the books also lead to increase the awareness among the students.
    In conclusion, it is a controversial topic to decide whether parents or teachers are more responsible for the children’s status. I think parents should improve their experiences of training as well as teachers.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Please kindly check my notes here, and feel free to leave comments if you have any questions. Thanks a lot!

You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Mình cũng tự thấy writing task 2 của mình rất tệ! Không biết có cách nào để cải thiện task 2 không? Nhất là trong 40p vừa brainstorming vừa organising ideas đối với mình thật sự hơi khó. Bạn giúp mình với nhé! Mình cảm ơn bạn ^^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016