IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online

WRITING TASK 2

• Author
    Profile photo of minhdoan195
    minhdoan195
    Participant

Some people think that in order to continue improving the quality of high school
    education, students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers,
    while others assume this could result in the loss of respect and discipline in the
    classroom. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

————————-

How to find ways that the quality of high school gets better is the top concern in every education. Some people think that students are encouraged to give their opinion to their teachers, but I believe that this could rise the lack of respect and discipline in the classroom.

On the one hand, It is beneficial for pupil to be made comments about their teachers in improving education. When the teachers get viewpoints about mistakes or error in teaching method, they will know what to do, implement and improve the way of showing knowledge. For example, if the class is slow, it will be ineffective to teach too fast so that the most students can miss a lot of informations. Without the comments from their pupil, it is hard for the teachers to know the speed of their lecture.

On the other hand, I believe that there are some drawbacks to make comments and criticize on their teachers. Firstly the teachers always have both advantages and disadvantages. Some students can see that, others can not. As well as, it is difficult to satisfy all the students in the classroom. As a result, the respect for their teachers will decrease. Secondly, the class will have more chaos due to the different comments, this may effect to the whole class.

In conclusion, while making evaluate and criticize on teachers have some benefits to improve high school education, it seems to me that this also has some drawbacks in the less of respect and discipline on the classroom.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

IELTS Veteran

Please kindly check!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IELTS Planet - Học IELTS online 2016